tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 01 05:54:20 2009

Re: "Authentic" Klingon materials

Mark J. Reed ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

puH DunDaq *'alIS* ... How to convey "adventure"?  Since it's in the
TMP tagline I'm a bit surprised it's not in TKD.

Also, "fetish" is perhaps not the best word to use when talking about
your love for a book long associated with accusations of pedophilia
against its author...

On Tuesday, December 1, 2009, Michael Everson <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 1 Dec 2009, at 11:01, Rohan F wrote:
>
>> I'm no real poet, though, so it didn't go much further than that. But feel free to give it a shot - I'm the first to say I'd love to see more original writing in Klingon.
>
> Not that I have anything against original writing... but I'd love to see Alice's Adventures in Wonderland in Klingon... but then I have a fetish for that book, having published it in Irish, Cornish, Esperanto, and English. French, German, Italian, and Lojban editions are in preparation.

Mark J. Reed <[email protected]>

Back to archive top level