tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 01 04:15:40 2009

Re: "Authentic" Klingon materials

Michael Everson ([email protected])

On 1 Dec 2009, at 11:01, Rohan F wrote:

> I'm no real poet, though, so it didn't go much further than that. But feel free to give it a shot - I'm the first to say I'd love to see more original writing in Klingon.

Not that I have anything against original writing... but I'd love to see Alice's Adventures in Wonderland in Klingon... but then I have a fetish for that book, having published it in Irish, Cornish, Esperanto, and English. French, German, Italian, and Lojban editions are in preparation.