tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 24 09:36:51 2009

RE: Health (Was "The health of the Klingon language vs the health of the KLI")

DOOM_er ([email protected])

pov qechvetlh!! Qoch latlhpu' 'e' vISovbe', 'a jIHvaD QaHna' bIH
tlhIngan Hol ghogh tamey'e'. 'op lI'chugh vay' peja'!

Martijn (tlhIngan pong vInejtaH..)

At 17:16 24-4-2009, you wrote:
>There is one thing, however, which is now technologically possible
>an which I believe would benefit the KLI in general and my own
>Klingon in particular.  I would like to see YouTube videos in
>Klingon.  This would allow us to practice our speaking and listening
>comprehension, and might also draw outsiders into the
>language.  There is all sorts of content that would benefit from the
>medium, including songs, dramatic performances, and basic
>conversation.  The qep'a' cabaret could be filmed and posted, along
>with other qep'a' activities, and non-attendees could submit
>long-distance performances to the cabaret.
>-be''etlh

Back to archive top level