tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 24 09:07:08 2009

RE: Health (Was "The health of the Klingon language vs the health of the KLI")

Elizabeth Lawrence ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

QInvam vIngeHta' 'e' vIQub 'ach Qapbe'law'

I have actually had a very Klingon week.  After translating that poem I
was in a Klingon mood and have started several projects, some of which
I will hopefully finish.  There is one thing, however, which is now
technologically possible an which I believe would benefit the KLI in
general and my own Klingon in particular.  I would like to see YouTube
videos in Klingon.  This would allow us to practice our speaking and
listening comprehension, and might also draw outsiders into the
language.  There is all sorts of content that would benefit from the
medium, including songs, dramatic performances, and basic
conversation.  The qep'a' cabaret could be filmed and posted, along
with other qep'a' activities, and non-attendees could submit
long-distance performances to the cabaret.
-be''etlh

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Storage2_042009

Back to archive top level