tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 24 08:24:01 2009

qep'a' attendance

Elizabeth Lawrence ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I've seen indications from at least two people who have not attended in recent years that they plan to attend this year's qep'a'.  I certainly plan to attend.  Shall we start a list?  I do hope the qep'a' will be larger this year.  I'm tired of being the perpetual newbie, particularly as I'm planning on passing my beginner's exam this year.

qep'a'Daq 'Iv tu'lu'?

be''etlh

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Storage2_042009

Back to archive top level