tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 24 08:32:45 2009

Re: qep'a' attendance

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

And if, for any reason, you cannot attend, promote it.

Get me a link to a website, and I'll ensure it gets blogged regularly.

I'll also start seeing what I can do to get onto Twitter.

Peace,

Alex.

"Oh, I love it when they /ask/ me to corrupt them ..." - Me, talking to Nai, Mar 01 2008

"You people and your quaint little categories." - Captain Jack Harkness, Torchwood

"We're grown ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means." - Randall Munroe, http://xkcd.com

Conquer the Universe with me! See how at http://fiat-knox.livejournal.com

We are now leaving the Kingdom of Star Trek and entering normal space.