tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 24 08:06:12 2009

Re: Health (Was "The health of the Klingon language vs the health of the KLI")

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

Do you happen to know if there is any truth to the information I had gathered that Simon & Schuster have been working on developing an interactive tlhIngan Hol translation app for the iPhone?

Peace,

Alex.

"Oh, I love it when they /ask/ me to corrupt them ..." - Me, talking to Nai, Mar 01 2008

"You people and your quaint little categories." - Captain Jack Harkness, Torchwood

"We're grown ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means." - Randall Munroe, http://xkcd.com

Conquer the Universe with me! See how at http://fiat-knox.livejournal.com

We are now leaving the Kingdom of Star Trek and entering normal space.