tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 23 17:31:10 2009
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re: The health of the Klingon language vs the health of the KLI
Terrence Donnelly (email@example.com)
- From: Terrence Donnelly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: The health of the Klingon language vs the health of the KLI
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sbcglobal.net; s=s1024; t=1240533005; bh=CkgmaFTeIH8QYxw9avHtuXtqHduJ0Md8DRNaZNB2MJg=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BX45l9Mmjqq9BcsnIDE8ytDKsjVpDO2s438A7f8uCV79NZm3NRjQ1VPmqfxvl4QJaVtViJm8TmdnAjJ88Q8zY3PDbIoc6GKmUf/nWaC3+E7SSXtgorXqapCdPlg4R3wvgokVNAkwTShXnXXEDUMVs9SeRrL4D53L96zlBzCHBrQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=zz2jspLCdRc9Mv6WKN3xoDdMKBt2Hh9abfc6L9bKtnbvuP6zicIYG0YoIaQZ+h+SzqpEEOoLnybtCCOm1wWHny62XQN1yhLpuAUezAE/td8Yjz4Byw+Zgk603oi9+sl4oe4kE0OMwKRT2vgdr3GmK+tTVDTNj0TlpfgXcq29xP4=;
(I'm not sure if this went through before or not; if so, excuse the double post)
I'm more into providing resources for the interested. My website is still up, with Kliflash vocabulary program (which should still be usable with current operating systems), the Grammar Addendum, Brief Guide to Klingon Grammar, and various texts, including my songs and movies. I also serve as an unofficial resource on some Klingon (fan group) forums, and technically I'm still the Beginner's Grammarian of this list, although that's not a very hard job these days, and I may have missed a few noobs lately because frankly I forget that I am.
I'm currently working on animating my latest song "lurDech" and have in the back of my mind doing the song "Play That Funky Music, White Boy" someday.