tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 23 16:50:06 2009

Re: The health of the Klingon language vs the health of the KLI

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On Apr 23, 2009, at 1:03 AM, [email protected] wrote:

> When the Tao Te Ching (TTC) was released (late), we were told that
> the merchant page was down. I beleave it still is.

The updated Merchant page has been operational since August of last
year.

> Most of my Klingon speaking takes place on the social network known
> as Twitter.

muberghmoH patvetlh.  «HIbuS!  DaH jIH potlh law' Hoch potlh puS!
SIbI' mu'meywIj tIlaD:  ...SISchoH.»  wejpuH.  pa' poHwIj vInatlhQo'.

> And what can we do for the KLI itself? Do we need a new webmaster?
> Does Lawrence need some kind of assistant?

A new webmaster might help.  The current one seems unnecessarily
difficult to prod into action.

> Maybe more qepHommey (I'm in Indianapolis).

That'd be great!  I myself am only an hour or so from Indy, and would
definitely enjoy getting together.  However, I usually consider a
qepHom a success only if there are three or more people speaking (or
trying to speak) Klingon.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level