tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 27 02:32:40 2008

qepHom'a' SochDIch

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

peqIm tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'pu''e'!

this is the last call for the next upcoming qepHom'a' [sic] Number 7 in Germany. Even Marc Okrand agreed to call this event a qepHom-'a' because it is way more than just a "minor meeting".

Each year since 2002, in the middle of november, we gather in Germany to speak and learn Klingon. We've had visitors from all corners of Europe so far, so it was a real international meeting. I'ts not expensive, and certainly worth a visite to Europe. For 60 Euro (about 88 USD) you can have two nights all inclusive food and shelter and the material of the qepHom.

To learn more about this qepHom, go to http://www.qepHom.de and register now!
Hurry now, we still have a few rooms free, but not for a long time.

* Remember, remember, qepHom in november! *

Quvar 'utlh.
aka
 Lieven L. Litaer

PS: we speak Klingon, German, French, Dutch, English, Spanish...so don't hesitate!