tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 26 13:07:02 2008

Your Correspondence Is Not My Business

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

To Whomsoever You May Be,

This letter does not involve me.    I am not party to either side of this
correspondence.    I should not be receiving it.    I have been getting
parts of this correspondence for a day or so.   I would appreciate not
receiving emails that are none of my business.

Please work out this problem, as I do not appreciate being a victim of
your inaccuracy.

Sincerely,

[email protected]

************

On Fri, September 26, 2008 12:51 pm, Thorwald Peeters wrote:

> <citaat van="[email protected]">
>> When Tao became availiable, Lawrence stated that the merchant page
>> wasn't
>> up & provided a mailing address to send money to.
>
> The thing is, The Tao is available via the KLI...
> Another thing to put in the mix is that I have a friend that does not have
> the resources even to get a book from the local bookstore...
>
> I could get myself the Tao (or at least attempt to do so), and forget
> about the rest.
>
> I do however want to be nice to my friend, and at the same time, be nice
> at the KLI. Therefor I would rather buy everything from the KLI...
>
>> I would e-mail Lawrence directly, and if you don't get an answer,
>> proceed
>> to Amazon.
>
> I will do just that, now.
> Thanks for your reply.
>
>> -naHQun
>
>> Oh, and I don't recall him ever posting the price for overseas
>> shipping-just US.
>
> Shipping costs are of minor importance at this time.
>
> --
> Thorwald Peeters

Back to archive top level