tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 16 13:33:25 2008

Re: Earthlings DVD (was qep'a')

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

At 01:25 PM Friday 5/16/2008, DoQ wrote:

>I did find http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwkW0JLiAe0
>
>It's a trailer for the movie (which stinks, since it is so hard to buy
>the movie). I'm puzzled by the one close-up of someone's mouth while
>he does a pretty good job of pronouncing Klingon, though I couldn't
>quite understand all that he said.
>    [....]
>It was really frustrating to hear what seemed like such well-
>pronounced Klingon phonemes, yet to be so unable to make sense of it...
>
>Anyway, it's beautiful sounding, but I can't make sense of it. Does
>someone else have a transcription that makes more sense?

The trailer is also available at the U.K. vendor's site:

http://play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1131393/Earthlings_Ugly_Bags_Of_Mostly_Water/Product.html

Perhaps the sound quality of this copy is better.  (I don't have a sound
card in my PC so I can't tell.)

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons