tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 15 21:12:33 2008

Re: Earthlings DVD (was qep'a')

Tad Stauffer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 5:26 PM, ghunchu'wI' <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 15, 2008, at 1:13 AM, Tad Stauffer wrote:
>
>> þ H¶XPºö«ÿÿè ò#{únÿÿÿý+'½¨ÿü6...
>
> ngoqvam Damughqang'a'?

De' pegh vI'angmeH vIttlhegh vIloStaH :-)

I successfully bought a copy of the DVD at amazon.co.uk through one of
their third-party merchants, although it looks like the merchant I
used no longer has the item in stock. There is another merchant
listed, blahdvd, although they apparently don't ship internationally
through amazon.co.uk. Instead, they told me that you can order
Earthlings from their website, with a £1.00 postage charge for
shipping to the USA:
http://www.blahdvd.com/Blah/DVD_Product.aspx/---Earthlings---?productid=DVD-SWIPE001-26

Please note that this DVD is labeled Region 2 PAL (DVDs in the United
States are Region 1 NTSC), so it might not play on your DVD player.
When I tested my copy of the DVD, it did not work in my roommate's DVD
player nor on my parents' DVD player. However, it played fine on my
computer, on my roommate's X-Box 360, and on my father's laptop
computer. If you're afraid you won't be able to play the DVD, you can
always come to the qep'a' and watch it there!

-Tad

Back to archive top level