tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 25 10:17:47 2007

Re: chainsaw?

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

HIja'.

The first time you mention it, you might want to mention that it has
an engine, so people aren't envisioning a handsaw. I have a coiled
chain-like handsaw in my survival kit.

- Qov.