tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 05 20:58:13 2007

RE: How to Join the KLI

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

The [email protected] address, like my kli.org address, and ever other
grammarian's address, is overrun with spam. Lawrence rarely receives
mail sent there. Please do not post Lawrence's current address, or
the same thing will happen to it. E-mail me if you need it.