tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 05 13:09:30 2007

RE: How to Join the KLI

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Jonathan Webley wrote:

>I will speak to my bank about an International Money Order - I understand
>that proof of identity is required in order to cash one. Unless somebody has
>a better idea...

Another option would be US$10 worth of International Reply Coupons which
you can purchase at your local post office.  Lawrence can exchange them for
stamps or use them to pay for international postage at his local post
office.  I'm sure that the KLI routinely mails things abroad and could use
them (email him first though).  For more info see:

http://www.upu.int/irc/en/index.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Reply_Coupon

--
Voragh