tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 05 22:05:07 2007

RE: How to Join the KLI

James ([email protected])

> The [email protected] address, like my kli.org address, and ever other
> grammarian's address, is overrun with spam. Lawrence rarely receives
> mail sent there. Please do not post Lawrence's current address, or
> the same thing will happen to it. E-mail me if you need it.

Actually, I tried his current address a couple of months ago when Alan
offered it - I had no luck with it. All I got back was an bounce.

(I never realized my membership ran out until I moved and saw the
membership changes letter again while unpacking my HolQeDs. I'm probably
at least 2 or 3 years gone without... I had expected some sort of
notification, but never got any. Has everyone else been diligent and
kept their memberships up, or are there a bunch of us with
silently-expired memberships?(

James

Back to archive top level