tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 05 14:20:57 2007

RE: How to Join the KLI

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Jonathan Webley wrote:
>They sound like a good idea, but would they be secure? How can I guarantee
>that they won't get pilfered en route?

Well on the one hand, IRC's are not currency just coupons - and most people
haven't heard of them.  On the other hand, if someone opens your letter, it
doesn't really matter if it contains currency, coupons, a cheque or a money
order; he's probably just going to throw it in the trash anyway.  You take
a chance whatever you send.

You should email Lawrence and ask what he prefers.  AFAIK his email address
is still [email protected]. If that doesn't work, check out his blog at
<http://www.livejournal.com/users/klingonguy/>http://www.livejournal.com/users/klingonguy/
or his website at
<http://www.lawrencemschoen.com/>http://www.lawrencemschoen.com for an
email link. (These are mostly devoted to his life as a science fiction
writer and linguistics professor, but occasionally mention his Klingonist
activities.)

Qapla'!

--
Voragh