tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 16 23:23:53 2007

Translation request

Jonathan Webley ([email protected])

I removed the superfluous {-'e'}.

We can't agree about {SaH}. Anyway, the word "current" is  redundant. If I
say "the inhabitants of this country speak English", it is implicit that I
mean the current inhabitants, those who live here now. In the distant past
they spoke Gaelic and soon they will speak Klingon.

Everybody else seems to like {yuQvam} on the first line.

            yuQvam luvu'Ha'mo' nganpu',

                        Because the inhabitants have mismanaged this planet,

            'u' HochvaD DoQ tlhIngan wo'.

                        the Klingon Empire claims it for the whole Universe.

            per mub 'oS naghvam.

                        This rock represents a legal "marker".

            tugh mapaw,

                        We will be arriving soon,