tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 07 23:23:59 2007

Re: wIqIpeDIya'

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghItlh Voragh:
> Vocabulary:  Since you're talking about an encyclopedia entry, consider
> {gher} "formulate, compile, put together" or possibly {qon} "record,
> compose" instead of {ghItlh}.

Anothe vocabulary to mention is the word {ghItlh} which means "manuscript". That is the word used on *wIqIpe'DIya* for the meaning of "article".
I believe this is more appropriate than {nav}, which means "paper" (which I understand more like a piece of paper, a sheet, or even the general word for "paper, material")

Quvar.
Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out

Back to archive top level