tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 07 23:25:01 2007

Re: wIqIpeDIya'

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghItlh AlphaOmicron:
> I meant that I and a few
> others were the writers of the page "Klingon language" at the English
> Wikipedia, and that it could use the input of some of the KLI members.

And I mean that some of the KLI members and also Klingon speakers should contribute to the *Klingon* Wikipedia in Klingon, which could also use the input! Just try, it's not difficult!

http://klingon.wikia.com yISuch

Quvar.
Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out

Back to archive top level