tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 07 07:59:24 2007

Re: wIqIpeDIya'

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

At 08:34 PM Tuesday 3/6/2007, alpha Omicron wrote:

>wIqIpeDIya'Daq tlhIngan Hol De' nav ghItlhtaH jIH latlhpu' puS je.

prefix:  {nav wIghItlhtaH jIH latlhpu' puS je}

"I and a few others (i.e. we) are writing the web page"

Vocabulary:  Since you're talking about an encyclopedia entry, consider
{gher} "formulate, compile, put together" or possibly {qon} "record,
compose" instead of {ghItlh}.  Okrand discussed them on startrek.klingon: