tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 05 01:46:04 2007

Re: Klingon wikipedia?

Thorwald Peeters ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<citaat van="Lieven Litaer">
> peqIm tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'pu''e'!

> Few years ago, a tlhIngan Hol section of wikipedia has been established
> (tlh.wikipedia.org), but then has been closed a year after, because the
> wikipedia people thought it to be not necesary or serious enough,
> literally: "it was felt to be unsuited to the goals of the Wikimedia
> Foundation."

> Perhaps I've missed some of the discussion on the list, maybe there hasn't
> been any.

> What's you guys' opinion about all this?
> Would it be useful to re-animate this project?

The wikipedia does still exist, although no longer on the
tlh.wikipedia.org address.
They moved it to Wikia, formerly known as wikicities.
It's the place where they move all the little-updated pages, it seems.

http://klingon.wikia.com/wiki/ghItlh%27a%27

--
Thorwald Peeters
a.k.a. qa'pIn qorghon puqloD, qI'meQ tuq

Back to archive top level