tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 02 16:47:21 2006

RE: Stovokor

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

DloraH <[email protected]> wrote:  > Boy, I'm not paying attention to my own posts. The TKW
> example proves you
> *can* be dishonored by someone else. Not to mention that
> Worf accepted
> discommendation and was officially dishonored by the alleged
> acts of his
> father Mogh (ENT "Sins of the Father"). So grammar aside,
> Shane's post is
> entirely possible - if somewhat obscure.
>
> HIvqa' veqlargh. (appropriately enough!)

But the reason for dishonoring them would be because of their
action/inaction. (In Worf's case it was his father's supposed action.)

Even though Worf was offically dishonored by the council, I think he would
not have gone to ghe'tor because really he nor his father actually did
anything wrong. You don't go to ghe'tor because of what other mortals think
of you.

DloraH

The council bases their decision on the religon, i would think. The way the klingons act, one could think there "is no mercy."