tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 28 09:53:11 2006

KLBC: check out the wiki

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

KLBC in the subject line is this time not to attract the BG's attention, but
the Beginners' attention! Sorry if I confused you. ;-)

Shane has had many questions lately, and I think nobody told him to look at
our Klingon WiKi!

If you want to learn Klingon, and have no TKD yet, you might find some
information here first:

main page
/wiki/

If you don't know where to start, got to the contents page:
/wiki/index.php?contents

How do I say...?
/wiki/index.php?How%20do%20I%20say...

About Grammarians and the KLBC
/wiki/index.php?Beginners%27%20Grammarian

To find out who we are, read
/wiki/index.php?Klingonists%20of%20Note

I'm sure you will find amyn many things here that could answer some of your
questions. Or just click through it, maybe you can learn from it.

Quvar.