tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 28 10:57:10 2006

Re: HolQeD Republishing...

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

chaq /KLI/ DevwI' chu' moj vay'...  wa' ghot neH wIwuvchugh, /KLI/ yIn
wIvuSmoH...  1996 /PGG/ qaSpu' ghu'vam.  ghom vIDev 'e' vImevDI',
tay'Ha'...  roD ghom pIlqa'moH HolQeD.  HolQeD Hutlhlu'chugh, 'opvaD
qetlhchoH Hol.

Perhaps someone should become a new leader of the KLI.  If we rely on just
one person, we limit the life of the KLI.  This happened to the PGG in
1996; when I stopped leading the group, it fell apart...  HolQeD regularly
inspires people.  If one doesn't have the HolQeD, the language becomes
uninteresting for some...

...Paul