tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 27 22:08:45 2006

Re: HolQeD Republishing...

naHQun ([email protected])

A couple of the issues are unavailable via back order and are
therefore inaccessible even to members of the KLI. The rest of the
issues I'm sure Lawrence would like to get out of his closet.

But I think I remember someone saying that the back issues were
eventually going to be online via pdf, accessible to members on the
same page that the recent issues are supposed to be.

~naHQun

--
Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any
taste in the white of an egg?

Back to archive top level