tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 28 10:35:11 2006

Re: HolQeD Republishing...

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

You can keep tabs on our vavoy at his website:

http://www.lawrencemschoen.com

Mostly devoted to his life as a sf writer, but his
blog has occasionally mentioned klingonist activities.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level