tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 20 14:30:40 2006

Re: tlhach mu'mey: HolQeD...

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Oh, and please feel free, if you guys have free time, to edit the page
yourselves...

Is Alan still the wikimaster?  I was wondering if he could add the
"contents" page to the front page of the wiki -- it takes me forever to
try to find interesting pages on there (and I've already added a link to
the linguistic jargon page I crated on the ToC page...)

...Paul

                     "Failure is not an option."

Back to archive top level