tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 11 04:08:08 2005

Re: KLI MUSH? (2)

Bryan Jones ([email protected])

> In fact, I wanted to enter again to KLI MUSH just to practice a bit the
> language, not to play.
> But, can you please some more info about ST: Paradox? And what is SimpleM=
U?

SimpleMU is a telnet client specialized for use with MU*s of all
kinds. Its what I use personally.

And ST: Paradox is a large roleplay MUSH that is very fun. The
Klingons are very underrepresented there, so perhaps if plenty of
people from here went there, all would be well. There are some who
speak the language, and one that is especially good. Beats me by
miles.

--=20
Bryan S. Jones (Se'noj)
NightDaemon Enterprises