tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 11 04:01:00 2005

KLI MUSH? (3)

Nicolau Rodrigues ([email protected])

Bryan Jones said:

>The KLI's MUSH has been down for ages, which is unfortunate. If you
>want to play on a MUSH, come play a Klingon on Star Trek: Paradox
>(paradox.nashlink.net 1701). We need good Klingons. Also, if you want
>to use any MUSH, DO NOT USE TELNET. It is horrible. Try a google
>search for SimpleMU. It will save you from insanity.

In fact, I wanted to enter KLi MUSH again to practice a bit the language,
not to play.
But, can you give some more info about ST: Paradox? Is there place there for
an only-klingon-speaking character?
And what is SimpleMU?

Thanks!
--Nicolau  ////  ghaHbe'wI'