tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 11 03:18:49 2005

Re: KLI MUSH?

Bryan Jones ([email protected])

On 5/11/05, Nicolau Rodrigues <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is the KLI MUSH still active?
>=20
> I'm trying to enter from a Debian Linux machine and I cant!
>=20
> I type
> >telnet kli.org 2218
>=20
> And the response is
> >Trying 64.81.49.134...
> >telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
>=20
> May anybody tell me what's happening?
> Thx!
> --Nicolau  ////  ghaHbe'wI'

The KLI's MUSH has been down for ages, which is unfortunate. If you
want to play on a MUSH, come play a Klingon on Star Trek: Paradox
(paradox.nashlink.net 1701). We need good Klingons. Also, if you want
to use any MUSH, DO NOT USE TELNET. It is horrible. Try a google
search for SimpleMU. It will save you from insanity.

--=20
Bryan S. Jones
NightDaemon Enterprises
nightdaemon.co.nr