tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 31 09:39:04 2005

Re: pongmey

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Steven Boozer <[email protected]> wrote:
At 03:17 PM Tuesday 8/30/2005, naHQun wrote:

>These are the names I've been able to find so far.

I have a few more...

qolotlh Koloth (may not be canon. Source anyone?)

qoreQ Korax

I don't know if this is your source, but I referred to Koloth and Korax in my
last movie, {chay' qay' yIHmey}. I transliterated them as {qolotlh} and {qoraQ}
in the script, but, of course, their names were only spoken in the movie.

If this is your source, it's certainly not canon.

-- ter'eS

http://teresh.tdonnelly.org

Back to archive top level