tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 25 20:49:42 2004

Re: suggestions please

Lady K'Lyssia ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Thank you for the suggestions and assistance

Carol (Lady K'Lyssia) Hightshoe
www.klyssia.com
www.wolfsingerpubs.com
http://www.livejournal.com/users/klyssia/
Don't Write What You Know; Write What You Care About -- Passionately!

>From: Alan Anderson <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: suggestions please
>Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:24:58 -0500
>
>ja' "Lady K'Lyssia" <[email protected]>:
> >...I want to give
> >my dragon a Klingon name - some embodying the ideas of writing, fire and
> >warriors.
>
>Here are a few words which might be relevant.
>
>qul - fire
>lung - lizard
>tel - wing
>qon - record/compose
>vaj - warrior (as a concept, not an individual)
>ghItlh - write/inscribe, manuscript
>
>You can mix and match to put together something that appeals to you.  For
>example, {qultel ghItlhvaj} "firewing manuscript-warrior" or {qonvaj
>qullung} "compose-warrior firelizard".
>
>-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level