tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 28 01:32:39 2004

Re: Word Definition

De'vID jonwI' ([email protected])

Se'noj:
>Does anyone have any ideas for a way I could translate the word "Frontier"?
>  I'm trying to translate a cartain monologue, and got stuck for a word for
>that...

I know that "the final frontier" was translated as <veH Qav>
"final boundary" somewhere.  You could also try <HeH> "edge".

Could you supply a little bit more context?  What kind of
frontier are you talking about here?  (i.e. at the edge of
civilization, concerning the most advanced scientific research,
etc.)

--
De'vID

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfee® Security : 2 months
FREE*