tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 07 11:24:16 2004

Re:typo

naHQun ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

>This is a translation of an English pun. In the pIqaD font used by >many in
>the KLI, the pIqaD for the sound {ng} is typed using a capital "x".
>Keeping
>this in mind, the original post becomes:

>{Holtej 'ong jIH vIneH}

I've been away for my computer for a while (and still am), so someone may have already brought this up.
But if I'm not mistaken, all of the pIqaD fonts that I've used have "X" represent {tlh} and "F" is used for {ng}.
So for example, {tlhIngan} would be typed "XIFAN".

Or do I just have my symbols mixed up?

~naHQun

(Michael is currently away from home right now, and using some other random computer for his e-mail purposes)
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!