tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 24 20:04:37 2004

RE: Unscrewed-qa'

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

weQqul wrote:
> Holtej;
> I answered you but for some reason the mail was sent back undeliverable.

Do'Ha'.

> This is a second try and i have to remember what was in the last
> message because i
> deleted it, not knowing that it would be sent back. you asked me if i
> understood you. you said that laura and martin treated you with
> respect and behaved
> honorably.

bIlugh.  bIqawchu'.

> you told me that you were unable to translate "we are nerds" or
> something like that and that you also didn't want to.

pupbe'.  vImugh, 'ach vImughpa' vImughnIS 'e' vISovbe'.  vImughmeH mu'
vISamnIS.  vIjatlhbogh Dayaj'a'?

> you said you were able to
> tanslate something about "girls gone wired" or something. (sorry,
> since i deleted the email, i won't know exactly what you said until i
> get copy of digest)

"I'm servin' up a hot dish of Girls Gone Wired."

> because the word wired had already been translated back when kli
> was interviewed
> by "wired magazine".

pup.

> You also told me that when you were
> interviewed by Howard
> Stern and you were unable to translate something, he basically
> ignored you?
> is this accurate?

qarchu'.

> here is my response, once again.
>
> HIja'. qayaj.  laura martin je DaSuchpu'  DatIvpu'  'e'  jIQuch.
> *Unscrewed episode* Hoch vIleghpu'.  laura martin je vIparHa'bej. loD
> Qutbejqu'  *Howard Stern*. vIparchu'.  SoHvaD tetlhvamDaq QInDaj ngeHbe'
*nov wamwI*
> jupwIj nItlhDaj ghormo'. qajatlh 'e' mutlhob meqvammo',
> <Qapla'.> <batlh bIjatlhpu'.>
>
> yes. i understood you. i am happy that you enjoyed your visit with laura
and
> martin. i watched the entire episode of unscrewed. i certainly like laura
and
> martin. Howard stern is a very vulgar man. i clearly do not like him.
because
> he broke his finger,  my friend <nov wamwI'> can not send a message to the
> list for you. for this reason he asked me to tell you, "you spoke with
honor.
> success!"

qatlho'!

>  BTW lughbe'chugh mu'tlheghmeywIj, tIlughmoH.
> also, i'm not sure about the placement of the quoted part of the last
> sentence.

DulughmoHlaH ngabwI'.  :)

> reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!
>
> weQqul