tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 24 19:43:06 2004

Re: Unscrewed-qa'

Shamammd ([email protected])

Holtej;
I answered you but for some reason the mail was sent back undeliverable. This
is a second try and i have to remember what was in the last message because i
deleted it, not knowing that it would be sent back. you asked me if i
understood you. you said that laura and martin treated you with respect and behaved
honorably. you told me that you were unable to translate "we are nerds" or
something like that and that you also didn't want to. you said you were able to
tanslate something about "girls gone wired" or something. (sorry, since i
deleted the email, i won't know exactly what you said until i get copy of digest)
because the word wired had already been translated back when kli was interviewed
by "wired magazine".You also told me that when you were interviewed by Howard
Stern and you were unable to translate something, he basically ignored you?
is this accurate?  here is my response, once again.

HIja'. qayaj.  laura martin je DaSuchpu'  DatIvpu'  'e'  jIQuch. *Unscrewed
episode* Hoch vIleghpu'.  laura martin je vIparHa'bej. loD Qutbejqu'  *Howard
Stern*. vIparchu'.  SoHvaD tetlhvamDaq QInDaj ngeHbe' *nov wamwI* jupwIj
nItlhDaj ghormo'. qajatlh 'e' mutlhob meqvammo', <Qapla'.><batlh bIjatlhpu'.>

yes. i understood you. i am happy that you enjoyed your visit with laura and
martin. i watched the entire episode of unscrewed. i certainly like laura and
martin. Howard stern is a very vulgar man. i clearly do not like him. because
he broke his finger,  my friend <nov wamwI'> can not send a message to the
list for you. for this reason he asked me to tell you, "you spoke with honor.
success!"

 BTW lughbe'chugh mu'tlheghmeywIj, tIlughmoH.
also, i'm not sure about the placement of the quoted part of the last
sentence.

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!

weQqul
bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!