tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 19 13:14:25 2004

Re: [ooklingon] Microsoft Aims to Double Windows Language Versions]

qurgh ([email protected])

What version of Word is this for? Is it something you can send to others in a
file? Can you send me a copy?

qurgh

Quoting Lieven Litaer <[email protected]>:

> > In a message dated 3/18/2004 4:21:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> > [email protected] writes:
> > <I now finally have a Klingon Word for Windows surface! :-)>
> > qon quvar

-

> >  vISov vIneH jIH je. nuq mu'  'ej nuq  ngoQvaD? chay' tlheghDaq mu'vam
> > vIlo'laH.
> >  i also want to know.  what is the word and for what purpose? How can i
> > use this word in a sentence?
>
> Maybe this was confusing, I need to clarify:
>
> I did not say
>   <<I have a Klingon Word for "Windows surface">>
> I said
>   <<I have a Klingon "Word for Windows" - surface>>
>
> That is, nobody can use my "Word"-software any more, unless s/he knows
> klingon.
>
> The desktop Icon is called, of course, {mu'}.  ;-)
>
> Quvar.
>
> --
> +++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: TÜV-geprüfter Virenschutz +++
> 100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: http://www.gmx.net/virenschutz

This mail sent through Toaster-Horde (http://qmailtoaster.clikka.com/)

Back to archive top level