tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 16 07:58:00 2004

Re: Imperatives with {-eghmoH}, round 2

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 3/16/2004 10:32:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
While the Crime Ensign may enjoy speaking in his native dialect, he's
marking himself as a country bumpkin to be ridiculed.
Krankor brings up some good points about problems about us Terrans using
Okrand's ever-unchanging dialects and slang in a recent issue of HolQeD.

qon SuStel
well i am a beginner and i thought it was cool. i didnt realise that by
learning ta' Hol i would be learning morISqa' Hol at the same time without even
knowing it. BTW Does my name also remain constant in all known dialects or are
there differences? if there are differences, can you tell me what they are
please?

weQqul
bIjatlhnIschugh tlhInganHol yIjatlh
HolHomlIj yIwIv