tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 14 20:26:27 2004

Re: tu'taHghachHey/ KLBC

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 3/14/2004 10:06:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
yuQ wa'maHDIch tu''a' tera'gnan tej?
(does the number preceed or follow the object?)
ngoDna' 'oHtaHchugh  joSvam,

vaj ghaytan pongDaj pIlmoH bIQ'a' Qun be'.
nuqjatlh? nuqDaq De'vam Datu'? teH  'e' vItul. SIbI', De'vam vISamlaHmeH NASA
websiteDaq jIjaHchoH.
what did you say? i hope that it is true. where did you find this
information?
immediately, (right now) i will go to  the NASA  website in order that i can
find  this information.
that would be so cool! hehehe I don't know how to say this in tlhingan Hol,
but ok i will give it a try. :)
 Dun Dochvam'e'.
muj mu'tlheghvam 'e' DuH.
it is possible that this sentence is wrong.
muj mu'tlheghmeywIj Hoch 'e' DuH.
it is possible that all of my sentences are wrong. :)
mujbe' mu'tlhegmeyhwIj Hoch 'e' vItul.
i hope that all of my sentences are not wrong. lol
mu'tlheghmeywIj mujchugh, 'ej bIbelchugh, vay' yItI'.
if my sentences are wrong, and if it pleases you, somebody fix them. lol

weQqul
{bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!}
If you must speak, speak Klingon!
HovpoH 701288.7
Stardate 4203.0

Back to archive top level