tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 14 19:27:19 2004

Re: Imperatives with {-eghmoH}, round 2

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 3/14/2004 8:02:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
Unless you choose to
speak a dialect of Klingon (which is possible, although we use {ta' Hol} on
this list),
qon QeS lagh

nuqjatlh? chay' Dochvam DuH? naQbe' latlh tlhIngan Hol  dialects   pagh
jIlughbe''a'? naDev Sov'a' vay'? latlh tlhIngan Hol dialects pongmey Hoch vISov
vIneHqu' je. naDev bIH Sov'a' vay'?
how is this possible? other klingon language dialects are not complete or am
i wrong? Does anyone here know? also i would like to know the names of all of
the klingon language dialects. does anyone here know them?

I am sure i have mistakes in these sentences. especially with the placement
of the word latlh in these sentences. please correct them, someone.

weQqul
{bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!}
If you must speak, speak Klingon!
HovpoH 701288.5
Stardate 4202.9

Back to archive top level