tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 13 10:33:37 2004

Re: KLBC

De'vID jonwI' ([email protected])

weQqul:
>>>ok so how would you say this then. " I need to create it"

marqoS:
>>You can always be more explicit by recasting.  Perhaps something like
>>this?
>>
>>        vIchenmoH 'e' vIta'nIS
>>        "I need to cause it to take form"

Quvar:
>"I need to accomplish that I cause it to take form."
>
>Somehow I feel like this kind of verbs (ta') cannot be used with a sentence
>as object ('e'), but I can't say why. Is there anyone with similar
>feelings, or some canon maybe?

What is it about the verb <ta'> in this sentence that bothers you?
Just to clarify things, would each of the following likewise bother
What about <poQ> (in place of <ta'nIS>)?

--
De'vID

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*