tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 10 00:24:32 2004

Re: mu' 'ay' <jon>: qunHeyDaj

In a message dated 2004-03-10 2:52:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> {cham} might have meant, since I can't think of how {chamwI'} and
> {cham} "technology" may connect, unless {cham} means something like "to work
> with technology".

*{cham} might mean something like 'tinker', 'repair' {tI'}, or maybe
'measure' {juv}.
here's my webster's primary definition of 'scientist':
one learned in science and especially natural science : a scientific
investigator.
<what distinguishes the scientist is his ability to state problems, to frame
questions, so that the technicians can make the machines yield facts that are
significant -- W. A. L. Johnson>
SIvten

Back to archive top level