tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 06 15:25:44 2004

New Words List updates

Will Martin ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Hi.

SIvten sent me a pile of corrections for the New Words List. No huge
changes; just some cleaning up of sloppiness on my part, much of it done
years ago. I didn't change the date of the entry if the change was simply a
matter of format, like changing "page 48" to "p48", but if it added any new
information, like more completely specifying the source of the word or
clarifying unnecessarily cryptic comments, I gave the entry a new date.

Qu'vaD lI' 'e' vItul.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level