tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 06 01:32:07 2004

(no subject)

Se'noj le'umaS ([email protected])

buy' ngop.. I just aquired the "Worf - Return to Grace" series on VHS (bad,
I know, but cheaper), and the first episode is "Sins of the Father". Does
anyone have transcripts of all the tlhIngan Hol used in that episode? I
managed to pick quite a bit of it up, and there is a lot more meaning in it
than the weak Terran translations they give with it sometimes would make you
think.

Se'noj
Hurgh Hurgh jIH