tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 30 08:43:04 2004

Re: models of excellent language use

Andrew Marrington ([email protected])

While I appreciate that you're reacting to SuStel's comments, and you
certainly have the right to do so, do you suppose you could do so all
in one e-mail? I'm getting a bit sick of seeing one e-mail in response
to each paragraph.

Now for my bumbling attempts to say something in Klingon to salvage
this e-mail:

tlhIngan Hol vIghoj vIneH. SughoHchuq vIlaD vIneHbe'!

I am trying to say:

I want to learn Klingon. I don't want to read you arguing with each
other. ;)

Qapla'!

ma'Sa

On 01/07/2004, at 1:13 AM, [email protected] wrote:

> In a message dated 2004-06-30 8:48:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [email protected] writes:
>
>> Have your posts for the last couple of weeks been trying to annoy
>> people in
>> retaliation for this disappointment?  You seem to delight in pointing
>> out
>> problems purely for the purpose of pointing them out.
>
> Once again, you have ignored the whole point of my post and taken
> exception
> to the part about me not playing by your rules.  Why *aren't*
> Shakespeare and
> Gilgamesh given more weight than they've gotten so far?
>
> lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level