tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 30 08:14:36 2004

Re: models of excellent language use

In a message dated 2004-06-30 8:48:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Have your posts for the last couple of weeks been trying to annoy people in
> retaliation for this disappointment?  You seem to delight in pointing out
> problems purely for the purpose of pointing them out.

Once again, you have ignored the whole point of my post and taken exception
to the part about me not playing by your rules.  Why *aren't* Shakespeare and
Gilgamesh given more weight than they've gotten so far?

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level