tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 03 16:51:39 2004

Re: mu' lo' QaQ 'oSbogh mu'tlheghmey

qurgh ([email protected])

ghItlh David Trimboli <[email protected]>:

> I use them as I believe, by my best guess, they are used by Klingons, and I
> do not require or expect that anyone else agree with me.  I make no claim
> that my understanding is more correct than yours.  I will put forth my
> theories and ideas, but I do not say they must be followed because I said
> them.  I certainly will not make a list on the KLI wiki of so-called
> accepted meanings for every word.  Accepted by whom?  A dozen Grammarians?
> Me?  What if a less-able speaker strongly disagrees with this list?  Is he
> wrong?  Is he speaking unacceptably?
>
> SuStel
> Stardate 4424.2

jIQochbe'chu'.

It would be nice to have a list of words that Marc has clarified for us.
Normally someone would have to dig through HolQeDmey, the mailing list and the
new words list to see if we have more info on them. If you don't have all the
HolQeDmey then you may be outta luck, especially since the HolQeD back issues
are slowly running out. Getting all these clarifications in one place would be
nice. Is this already in the new words list or does that only have the "new
words" and not the "clarified meanings of old words" as well?

Just a suggestion.

qurgh

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level