tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 14 14:31:38 2004

RE: DCKL translation problems: {yu'egh}

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

Seems kind of weird.

yu' is to question, interrogate and yu'egh would seem to mean question
oneself... so how they get wave out of it I don't think. I don't know about
canon, but I've seen it used in a physics paper in Klingon.

Does german have different words for the type of wave in sound wave or light
wave and the type of wave in the sea?

qurgh
teH pagh. chaw' Hoch.

Back to archive top level